- Students will be given time in class to read.
- Students are expected to read for at least 20 minutes every night.
- Students are expected to read the same book that they are reading in class. Students will bring the book back and forth each day.
- Students will write in their record what they read in their Planner
- Students will discuss their book with me
- Students will write responses in their reading journals when directed to do so
- Students will participate in Book Talks and Book Commercials.
Our goal is to read 20 books in 3rd grade. More information to come on that goal.